Repair Tiles on Bathroom and Kitchen Walls and Floors, Patios and Pools.
Our Tile Reglue Injection Method can be used on ALL building surfaces and ALL types of tile.
- Repair Ceramic tiles in your bathroom or kitchen
- Fix Marble tiles and Porcelain tiles
- Reglueloose tiles like Slate, Terracotta and Natural Stone Tiles
- Repair and Reglue Composite Tiles and Vitrified tiles.
Repair Wall Tiles
With our Tile Reglue Injection Method,you can repair loose wall tiles without all the hassle – you don’t have to remove tiles, remove shower screens, toilets or bathroom fittings.
Our Tile Reglue Injection Method works everywhere, for all tiled surfaces, and all loose tile repairs
- Stabilise fragile , ‘peaked’ tiles, or ‘bowing’ tiles with a simple, clean, permanent operation
- Eliminate costly re-waterproofing – you don’t interfere with the surface below
- Eliminate removal of fittings – it can cause further damage
Repair Bathroom, Kitchen and Patio Floor Tiles
Our Tile Reglue Injection Method is the simplest, most effective, time saving method.
- Refix loose floor tiles without removal or cleaning or damage
- Suitable for floor traffic in a few hours
- Used in heavy traffic areas such as commercial buildings and shopping centre tiles
- Maintain occupancy during repairs
- Dust-free and mess-free tile repair.
- Internal floor tiles and external floor tiles.
Repair Pool Tiles, Patio Tiles and External Deck Tiles
Don’t rip up the whole tiled surface to repair a few tiles! Don’t even think of it – think of Tile Reglue Injection Method instead!
- Flexible Injectabond super-adhesive absorbs further movement
- Fraction of cost of tile replacement
- Does not disturb pool shell/bedding
- Stabilise and protect surrounding tiles from excessive movement.
- Release pressure from peaked tiles and tenting tiles.
Call us now for a cost estimate to repair your loose tiles, patio floor tiles, pool tiles, external deck tiles, bathroom and kitchen walls loose & drummy tiles – Positive refixing without removal at a fraction of the cost!